Tennents Vital Untapped

I will apologise in advance for the photo and video overload in this post but I just had to sure every last one of them.

Let me introduce you to the wonderful Peter McVeigh!! I first heard of Peter last year when a friend 'liked' his page on Facebook (I know Facebook gets in everywhere but its true) and being the person that I am and knew that said friend's musical taste could be trusted off I went for a listen.  By the end of the night I had ordered his new EP Lights (which you can get here) and EP from his old band Eskimo's Fall.

My favourite song is at the bottom of this post, give it a listen and then head on over and tell Peter how much you loved his music which I know he would love.

FACEBOOK        TWITTER      WEBSITE











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat