Galway Galway Galway

I don't know what it is about me and the 2nd night that I'm in Galway but something always seems to happen to me! The first year I took a migraine to end all migraines and then this year I went a burnt my hand on a luggage rack.  Now before you say anything the 'metal luggage rack' was sitting beside a radiator, which was turned on all evening.  I went to move the luggage rack out of the way to get some heat into me and before you know it, my hand felt like it was on fire.  It was actually my first burn and hopefully it will be my last!!

Apart from the burn I had a great weekend with great food and craic!!! The Galway Bay Hotel is a lovely hotel and I'll be sure to see you in 2014 for the next Irish Fly Fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat