Ultimate Fire Fighter


















As you can see from above today was a great day!! What you can't really see because of the way I have processed the photos through VSCO CAM is that the sun was shinning and I even got a little sun burnt on my face.

There was 4 stages today which were all very gruelling and rather those guys do it than me! I am never very good at going up hill so watching them climb stairs with hoses on their backs was very tiring for me so I don't want to know what it was like for the fire fighters.

Guys from United States, Brasil, Czech Republic and our very own Norn Iron Fire and Rescue all competed and competed well side by side.  I have to see the guys from Rio were very good and you could tell they were in the zone when they got up to the starting line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat