Mumford and Sons In Concert


What an amazing concert and easily thee best concert that I have ever been too!!

To say that I was a little nervous going to this concert was an understatement and you may be wondering why.  I last seen Mumford and Sons when they played Mandela Hall in Belfast which is a intimate venue which they had jumping with energy back in December 2010.  So when they announced they were to play the Odyssey Arena which is the complete other end of the spectrum of intimate I can say that I didn't know whether it was going to be the same as the last time.

I can safely say that I was not the same as last time because it was better than last and I do not know what i was ever worried about! The set, the lights, Mumford, everything was simply AMAZING

THANK YOU MUMFORD & SONS please come again very very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat