Giant's Causeway


I was off work for a few days over my birthday and went on a road trip with my mum and dad to the Giant's Causeway!! Wasn't very impressed with the new 'Visitor's Centre' , they wanted £8.50 per person to walk through it and if you didn't you couldn't even park on site and I wasn't even allowed to use the bathrooms, I had to go outside and use other ones!!!

Mum, Dad and I walked 'over' the Visitor's Centre for 'free' and still got to see the amazing landmark that it Giant's Causeway!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful there!
    Love the fun pictures of you and your parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany!!!
      Yeah I wasn't going to put those pictures up and then decided too :)

      Delete

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat