Photo Swap 2012

                 



When I started this blog a few months ago, I decided that I was going to be more active in the blogging world by commenting more when I like something and actually getting involved in swaps etc.  I always look and think that it would be so much fun to do and say 'Ill send the email tomorrow', the next thing I know I am reading that the swap is over.

So when I saw the Photo Swap on Rihanne's blog a month ago I decided that I was sending the email there and then.  I have now received my photo swap partner who is the wonderful Michelle who blogs over at Mizhenka 

The idea of the swap is to take a full film of pictures and send them on.  Your partner gets the film developed and posts for all to see!!! Make sure to check back at the start of October and I will have have posted Mchelle's photo's 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing and posting your photographs, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat