Better Late Than Never

Welcome to 'Not Just A Photo' and thank you for visiting my little corner of the web! Sorry for the overload of Paris so far.  I can't promise that it's the last you will see of the beautiful city but I can promise there will be more of a variety coming up in the weeks to follow.

I don't really know what took me to starting this little blog I guess I just thought that it would be a great way to keep all my memories, photos, quotes, music finds and thoughts in one place!! I haven't really got a clue about  how I'm going to go about this, all I know is my 3 favourite things will feature very heavily and those are PHOTOGRAPHY, QUOTES and MUSIC

That's all for now but please feel free to leave a comment if you like anything and get in contact with me if you found a great quote that you think I would like or need to hear or a great band that just has to be heard by the masses!

Not Just  A Photo is a work in progress and I hope you enjoy

P.S Also you can now Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Not Just A Photo © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat